For grades k-6:
- Pick up your Student Book and Parent Guide at the Parish Office, or arrange with Megan Nixon to pick up your materials. Please do not write in the Student book, as it will need to be returned at the end of the school year.
- At the end of each Session, visit the website www.loyolapress.com
- Select the appropriate grade and then select the appropriate “Interactive Session Review”.
- At the end of each Review, it will give you the option to email the results. You will need to email these results to [email protected] so I can verify that you have completed the session.
- You will need to complete at least 20 “Interactive Session Reviews” in order to receive credit for the year.
- Families are also asked to participate in 2 parish activities; more details are in the home study materials.
- You will need to return the Student book to the Parish Office by May 7, 2017.
For Grades 7-11:
- Please schedule a meeting with the Faith Formation Coordinator to discuss options for home study.